1. Creative Mind A photographer should be of the creative mind. His Ideas and creativity are the only factors which take your photography to the next level. Ideas should be adopting so that it brings the effectiveness to your pictures in every field.
2. Technical knowledge Photography is all about camera tricks and it depends on how you are using it to get the desired photos. If you donâ€™t know how to properly use the camera you will go to spoil your Photos and vice-versa. A Well qualified photographer is the one who has the vast technical knowledge which he should use in his photography sessions to give your photography decency.
3. Ambitious in Nature Photography is not just about a profession, itâ€™s a passion. A real photographer should be passionate about his work and makes effort to bring his skill to the next level. Having ambition in work always make you dedicated throughout your entire work period which is always in the favor of the photographer.
4. Friendliness People are easily adaptive in nature where friendliness occurs. A good photographer should make frank connections with their clients so that they donâ€™t feel nervous and discomfort with their photographer.
5. Adventurous Photography has its own level. Itâ€™s not only about taking a picture in garden and parties. Have you ever think to take a photo while skydiving or take a snap of lion from very closely? Yeah! A good photographer should always be workable in every term. He should not be scary about such types of adventures.
6. Professionalism a good photographer should be professional in his field. Holding camera and take photos doesnâ€™t make you- Photographer. It needs a proper skill, techniques & dedication to be a successful photographer. A good photographer put all his efforts to achieve professionalism and thereby they deserve to be called â€œProfessionalsâ€Â.
7. Preparedness if you donâ€™t make any strategy about your work it maybe fails or make you disappointed. Having everything pre-arranged and strategic before going for a Photoshoot should be the first and foremost objective of every good photographer.